Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
Paid full training provided to all successful candidates.
All candidates MUST be flexible and be available to work weekends and public holidays.
Duties include but not limited to:
· Clean and wash crockery, cutlery, glassware and food preparation utensils and storage containers
· Unload supplier food deliveries
· Support short order Grill chefs by assisting with food preparation tasks
· Support short order Grill chefs by stocking up kitchen during the shift
· Complete daily cleaning duties
· Cleaning and sanitizing work station throughout and complete close down of heavy equipment at the end of the shift
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent & Part Time
Salary: €10.50 – 11.50 per hour
COVID-19 Considerations: Following the HSE guidelines, all staff are required to wear a face-covering.
- Continuous training & development
- Career progression within the group
- Training based bonus scheme
- Gratuities / Tips
- Staff meals allowance
- Bank Holiday entitlement
- Additional paid Birthday day off
- Employee of the month cash prizes
- Visa Sponsorship
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Rockets Gift & Loyalty Card which can be used in 50 restaurants across the Group
- An extra 2 paid holiday days when employed for 3 years
- Another extra 1 paid holiday day when employed for 5 years
- Flexible working hours (great for students)
- Social events, including Christmas party