Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
Paid full training provided to all successful candidates.
All candidates MUST be flexible and be available to work weekends and public holidays.
Duties include but not limited to:
Preparing food for service, cutting, mixing, chopping and making sauces
Cooking, grilling, frying menu items, learning and following Eddie Rocket’s recipes
Setting up kitchen stations in preparation for service
Cleaning and sanitising work station throughout and complete close down of heavy equipment at the end of the shift
Receiving and checking supplier food deliveries
Complete daily food safety checks and records
Following all food safety guidelines and HACCP principles
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent & Part Time
Salary: €11:00 – 12.50 per hour
COVID-19 Considerations: Following the HSE guidelines, all staff are required to wear a face-covering.
- Continuous training & development
- Career progression within the group
- Training based bonus scheme
- Gratuities / Tips
- Staff meals allowance
- Bank Holiday entitlement
- Additional paid Birthday day off
- Employee of the month cash prizes
- Visa Sponsorship
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Rockets Gift & Loyalty Card which can be used in 50 restaurants across the Group
- An extra 2 paid holiday days when employed for 3 years
- Another extra 1 paid holiday day when employed for 5 years
- Flexible working hours (great for students)
- Social events, including Christmas party